Darin Ruf and the Milwaukee Brewers will take the field at American Family Field on Friday, May 26, where they will play the San Francisco Giants and starting pitcher Alex Wood. The contest will start at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Ruf ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ruf
Get the latest odds for Ruf and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Wood (0-0) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 4 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 32-year-old has pitched to a 4.05 ERA this season with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across six games.
- The Giants have a nine K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.09 this year, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Giants rank 17th in MLB with a combined 1.308 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ruf or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Darin Ruf Stats vs. the Giants
Ruf Stats and Trends
- This season, Ruf has tallied at least one hit in eight of 16 games played (50.0%), with two multi-hit games.
- In the 16 games he’s appeared in this season, he has no home runs.
- He has scored at least a run twice this season in 16 tries. However, he did not score multiple runs in either of those games.
- Ruf has driven in at least one run three times this season in 16 games played (18.8%). He does not, however, have multiple RBI in any of those games.
- In nine of 16 games this season (56.3%), he has gone down on strikes at least once, including two games with multiple Ks.
|4 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (40.0%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (10.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (20.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (10.0%)|
Ready to bet on Ruf, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.