Yankee Stadium is where Jake Bauers and the New York Yankees will take on starter Joe Musgrove and the San Diego Padres on Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Bauers ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bauers
Get the latest odds for Bauers and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Diego Padres
- Musgrove (1-2) will take the mound for the Padres, his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings pitched against the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 6.75, 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .279 in five games this season.
- The Padres have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Padres have pitched to a 3.96 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- Padres pitchers have a 1.266 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Padres have allowed 55 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 12th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bauers or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bauers Stats and Trends
- In seven of 19 games this year Bauers has gotten a hit, with one multi-hit contest.
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 19 games this season, he has swatted two home runs.
- He has scored six times this year in 19 games played (31.6%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Bauers has driven in a run in two of 19 games this season, while knocking in multiple runs in one of them.
- In 14 of 19 games this season (73.7%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, six of those games (31.6%) included an effort that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|7 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|5 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (11.1%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Ready to bet on Bauers, the Yankees or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.