The upcoming matchup between Joey Wiemer’s Milwaukee Brewers and the San Francisco Giants (with Alex Wood drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Wiemer ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wiemer
Get the latest odds for Wiemer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants will send Wood (0-0) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in six games this season with an ERA of 4.05, a 2.63 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.450.
- The Giants average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (nine) in the league this season.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.09 this year, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of 1.308 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Giants have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wiemer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Joey Wiemer Stats vs. the Giants
Wiemer Stats and Trends
- In 23 of 47 games this season (48.9%), Wiemer has recorded a hit, and he collected at least two hits in five of those contests (10.6%).
- In 10.6% of his games this season, he has homered (five of 47). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.2% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run in 15 of 47 games played this season (31.9%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Wiemer has notched at least one RBI in nine of 47 games played this season (19.1%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has gone down on strikes in 63.8% of his 47 games this season, while fanning more than once in 23.4% of those games (11).
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (39.1%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (30.4%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.0%)|
Ready to bet on Wiemer, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.