Coors Field is where Pete Alonso and the New York Mets will take on starter Connor Seabold and the Colorado Rockies on Friday, May 26 at 8:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Alonso ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Alonso
Get the latest odds for Alonso and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- The Rockies will send Seabold (1-1) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in 3 2/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 5.97 ERA this season with 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.1 walks per nine across 11 games.
- The Rockies strike out just 7.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.10 this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.490 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have allowed 64 home runs this season, or 1.3 per game. That ranks 23rd in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Alonso or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pete Alonso Stats vs. the Rockies
Alonso Stats and Trends
- Alonso has a hit in 66.7% of his games this season (34 of 51), and he posted multiple base hits in 10 of those games (19.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 18 of 51 games in 2023 (35.3%), which is 8.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 27 out of 51 games this season (52.9%), which includes two or more runs scored in eight of those contests (15.7%).
- In 45.1% of his 51 games this season, Alonso has notched an RBI (23 times). Also, he’s notched 12 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (23.5%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once 33 times this season in 51 games (64.7%), including 11 games with more than one strikeout (21.6%).
|14 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (66.7%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (23.3%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (53.3%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (33.3%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (40.0%)|
Ready to bet on Alonso, the Mets or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.