On Friday, May 26 at 9:38 PM ET, Gio Urshela and the Los Angeles Angels will challenge starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, airing on BSW.
Looking to place a wager on Urshela ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Urshela
Get the latest odds for Urshela and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- Luzardo (3-3) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the San Francisco Giants, giving up six earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 25-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (3.83), 55th in WHIP (1.367), and 16th in K/9 (10.1).
- The Marlins strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.48) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.336 WHIP this season.
- The Marlins have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Urshela or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gio Urshela Stats vs. the Marlins
Urshela Stats and Trends
- Urshela has collected a base hit 33 times this year in 46 games played (71.7%), including multiple knocks on 13 occasions (28.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in one of 46 games, leaving the ballpark in 0.6% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has scored at least one run in 16 of 46 games played this season (34.8%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Urshela has produced at least one run 14 times this season in 46 games played (30.4%), including three games with more than one RBI (6.5%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 20 times this year in 46 tries (43.5%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 8.7% of games (four times).
|19 (82.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (39.1%)|
Ready to bet on Urshela, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.