Coors Field is where Ezequiel Tovar and the Colorado Rockies will take on starter Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Friday, May 26 at 8:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Tovar ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tovar
Get the latest odds for Tovar and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Mets
- The Mets will hand the ball to Scherzer (3-2) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed three hits in six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 4.01, a 2.38 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.188 in seven games this season.
- The Mets have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Mets have pitched to a 4.62 this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Mets rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.353 WHIP this season.
- The Mets have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 70 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tovar or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ezequiel Tovar Stats vs. the Mets
Tovar Stats and Trends
- In 30 of 47 games this year (63.8%), Tovar has gotten a hit, and he collected two or more knocks in six of those contests (12.8%).
- He has homered in 6.4% of his games this season (47 contests), going yard in 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run in 19 of 47 games played this season (40.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Tovar has produced at least one run 16 times this season in 47 games played (34.0%), including four games with more than one RBI (8.5%).
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 68.1% of his games this year (32 of 47), striking out multiple times in 14 of them (29.8%).
|20 (80.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (45.5%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.6%)|
|12 (48.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (31.8%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (31.8%)|
Ready to bet on Tovar, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.