At 8:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Mark Canha and the New York Mets will take the field against the Colorado Rockies and starting pitcher Connor Seabold at Coors Field, airing on SNRM.
Looking to place a wager on Canha ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Canha
Get the latest odds for Canha and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- The Rockies will send Seabold (1-1) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings pitched against the Texas Rangers on Sunday.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 5.97, a 2.27 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.642 in 11 games this season.
- The Rockies average just 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.10 this year, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Rockies have a combined 1.490 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-highest in MLB.
- With 64 homers allowed, the Rockies rank 23rd in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Canha or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mark Canha Stats vs. the Rockies
Canha Stats and Trends
- Canha has recorded a hit in 62.8% of his 43 games this season, with at least two hits in 11.6% of them (five).
- Out of the 43 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in three contests (7.0%), hitting a home run in 1.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 16 of 43 games this year (37.2%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Canha has produced at least one run in 20.9% of his games this year (nine of 43), including more than one RBI in three of those contests (7.0%).
- He has fanned 21 times this season in 43 games played (48.8%), including eight times punching out multiple times (18.6%).
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (69.2%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (11.5%)|
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (38.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (23.1%)|
Ready to bet on Canha, the Mets or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.