At 9:38 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Jon Berti and the Miami Marlins will suit up against the Los Angeles Angels and starting pitcher Reid Detmers at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, airing on BSW.
Looking to bet on Berti ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Berti
Get the latest odds for Berti and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- The Angels’ Detmers (0-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 4.87, 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .259 in eight games this season.
- The Angels have a 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Angels have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.20) in the majors this season.
- The Angels rank 15th in MLB with a combined 1.296 WHIP this season.
- The Angels have given up 53 home runs so far this season (the 11th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Berti or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jon Berti Stats vs. the Angels
Berti Stats and Trends
- Berti has collected a base hit 29 times this year in 43 games played (67.4%), including multiple knocks on nine occasions (20.9%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 43 games this season, he has swatted only two dingers.
- He has scored at least one run in 34.9% of his contests this season (15 of 43), with two or more runs scored in three of them (7.0%).
- Berti has plated at least one run in eight of 43 games played this season (18.6%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has gone down on strikes in 55.8% of his 43 games this season, while fanning more than once in 18.6% of them (eight).
|12 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (68.0%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.0%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (44.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Berti, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.