Zach Neto’s Los Angeles Angels and the Miami Marlins, who will be sending Jesus Luzardo to the hill, go head to head at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:38 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Neto ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Neto
Get the latest odds for Neto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- Luzardo (3-3) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 3.83 ERA ranks 37th, 1.367 WHIP ranks 55th, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Marlins average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Marlins have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.48) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins rank 21st in MLB with a combined 1.336 WHIP this season.
- The Marlins have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Neto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Neto Stats and Trends
- In 63.9% of his 36 games this season, Neto has recorded a base hit (23 times). He’s also collected nine multi-hit games in 2023 (25.0%).
- In three of 36 games this season, he has hit a home run (8.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 2.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 13 of 36 games this season (36.1%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Neto has tallied at least one RBI 12 times this season in 36 games played (33.3%), including four times plating multiple runs (11.1%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 19 times this year in 36 games played (52.8%), including six times punching out multiple times (16.7%).
|11 (64.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (63.2%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (26.3%)|
|8 (47.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (26.3%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (36.8%)|
Ready to bet on Neto, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.