Kris Bryant’s Colorado Rockies and the New York Mets, who will be sending Max Scherzer to the hill, face off at Coors Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Bryant ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bryant
Get the latest odds for Bryant and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Mets
- The Mets will send Scherzer (3-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed three hits in six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 38-year-old has pitched to a 4.01 ERA this season with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across seven games.
- The Mets have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Mets have the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.62) in the majors this season.
- Mets pitchers have a 1.353 WHIP this season, 23rd in the majors.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Mets rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bryant or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kris Bryant Stats vs. the Mets
Bryant Stats and Trends
- Bryant has collected a hit in 67.4% of his 46 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 32.6% of those games (15).
- He has gone yard in five of 46 games in 2023 (10.9%), which is 2.6% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 16 of 46 games played this season (34.8%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Bryant has plated at least one run 13 times this season in 46 tries (28.3%), including driving in more than one run in 6.5% of games (three times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 50.0% of his games this season (23 of 46), striking out multiple times in nine of those contests (19.6%).
|15 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (66.7%)|
|7 (31.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (33.3%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.8%)|
Ready to bet on Bryant, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.