Adley Rutschman and the Baltimore Orioles will hit the field at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday, May 26, where they will face off against the Texas Rangers and starting pitcher Jon Gray. The matchup will start at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Rutschman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rutschman
Get the latest odds for Rutschman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Texas Rangers
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Gray (4-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in five innings pitched against the Colorado Rockies on Saturday.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 31-year-old’s 3.02 ERA ranks 22nd, 1.145 WHIP ranks 30th, and 6.7 K/9 ranks 62nd.
- The Rangers strike out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.77 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of just 1.203 as a pitching staff, which is the fourth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 48 homers allowed, the Rangers rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rutschman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Adley Rutschman Stats vs. the Rangers
Rutschman Stats and Trends
- In 64.0% of his games this year (32-of-50), Rutschman has posted a hit. In nine of those games (18.0%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has gone yard in seven of 50 games in 2023 (14.0%), which is 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run 20 times this year in 50 games played (40.0%), including three games with more than one run (6.0%).
- Rutschman has driven in a run in 18 of 50 games this year, including multiple RBI in four of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 44.0% of his contests this year (22 of 50), he has struck out one or more times. In six of those games (12.0%), he registered more than one punchout.
|18 (78.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (51.9%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (14.8%)|
|12 (52.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (29.6%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.7%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (25.9%)|
Ready to bet on Rutschman, the Orioles or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.