On Friday, May 26 at 9:38 PM ET, Luis Rengifo and the Los Angeles Angels will match up with starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, airing on BSW.
Looking to place a bet on Rengifo ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rengifo
Get the latest odds for Rengifo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- Luzardo (3-3) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings against the San Francisco Giants.
- The 25-year-old’s 3.83 ERA ranks 37th, 1.367 WHIP ranks 55th, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 16th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Marlins strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 4.48 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.336 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Marlins have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rengifo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luis Rengifo Stats vs. the Marlins
Rengifo Stats and Trends
- Rengifo has a hit in 47.5% of his games this year (19 of 40), and he posted more than one hit in four of those games (10.0%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 40 games this season, he has swatted only two homers.
- He has touched home plate in 12 of 40 games this year, including multiple runs scored in four of them.
- In 25.0% of his 40 games this season, Rengifo has driven in a run (10 times). Also, he’s put up four games with multiple RBI in 2023 (10.0%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 45.0% of his contests this season (18 of 40), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In five of those games (12.5%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.8%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (36.8%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (21.1%)|
Ready to bet on Rengifo, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.