On Friday, May 26 at 8:40 PM ET, Brandon Nimmo and the New York Mets will square off against starter Connor Seabold and the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field, airing on SNRM.
Looking to put down a bet on Nimmo ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Nimmo
Get the latest odds for Nimmo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- The Rockies will send Seabold (1-1) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with an ERA of 5.97, a 2.27 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.642.
- The Rockies average just 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Rockies have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.10) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.490 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Nimmo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Nimmo Stats vs. the Rockies
Nimmo Stats and Trends
- Nimmo has recorded a hit 33 times this season in 50 games played (66.0%), with 16 multi-hit efforts (32.0%).
- Out of the 50 games he has appeared in this season, he’s homered in four contests (8.0%), taking the pitcher deep in 1.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 22 of 50 contests this season (44.0%), he has touched home plate, and six of those games (12.0%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Nimmo has driven in a run in 15 of 50 games this season, including multiple RBI in five of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has been set down on strikes in 68.0% of his 50 games this season, while fanning more than once in 18.0% of those games (nine).
|12 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||21 (70.0%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||12 (40.0%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (36.7%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (6.7%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (40.0%)|
Ready to bet on Nimmo, the Mets or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.