Jeff McNeil and the New York Mets will hit the field at Coors Field on Friday, May 26, where they will face off against the Colorado Rockies and starting pitcher Connor Seabold. The contest will start at 8:40 PM ET.
Looking to bet on McNeil ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McNeil
Get the latest odds for McNeil and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- The Rockies will send Seabold (1-1) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up five earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with an ERA of 5.97, a 2.27 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.642.
- The Rockies have a 7.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Rockies have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.10) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.490 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McNeil or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeff McNeil Stats vs. the Rockies
McNeil Stats and Trends
- McNeil has reached base with a base hit 32 times this year in 51 games played (62.7%), including multiple knocks in 31.4% of them (16 times).
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 51 games this season, he has swatted just two home runs.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (17 of 51), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (7.8%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 13 of 51 games this season (25.5%), McNeil has driven in a run, and in three of those games (5.9%) he knocked in multiple runs.
- In 19 of 51 games this year, he has gone down on strikes at least once, and he has one game in which he fanned more than once.
|15 (71.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (56.7%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (30.0%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (26.7%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.3%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on McNeil, the Mets or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.