Jonah Heim and the Texas Rangers meet starter Grayson Rodriguez and the Baltimore Orioles at 7:05 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Looking to put down a bet on Heim ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Heim
Get the latest odds for Heim and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Baltimore Orioles
- Rodriguez (2-1) will take the mound for the Orioles, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the Toronto Blue Jays, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 23-year-old has pitched to a 6.21 ERA this season with 10.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.9 walks per nine across nine games.
- The Orioles have a 9.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.04) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles rank 18th in MLB with a combined 1.309 WHIP this season.
- The Orioles have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Heim or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jonah Heim Stats vs. the Orioles
Heim Stats and Trends
- Heim has collected a base hit 29 times this season in 42 games played (69.0%), including multiple knocks on 12 occasions (28.6%).
- He has gone yard in 14.3% of his games in 2023 (six of 42), which amounts to 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 42.9% of his 42 games this season, he has touched home plate (18 times). Also, he’s put up eight games with multiple runs in 2023 (19.0%).
- Heim has driven in at least one run 20 times this year in 42 games played (47.6%), including eight games with more than one RBI (19.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- In 23 of 42 games this season (54.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, eight of those games (19.0%) included a performance that resulted in two or more punchouts.
|13 (65.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (72.7%)|
|4 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (36.4%)|
|10 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Heim, the Rangers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.