Jean Segura and the Miami Marlins take on starter Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at 9:38 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Looking to place a bet on Segura ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Segura
Get the latest odds for Segura and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- Detmers (0-3) will take to the mound for the Angels and make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up three earned runs while allowing two hits.
- The 23-year-old has pitched to a 4.87 ERA this season with 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.8 walks per nine across eight games.
- The Angels average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- Angels pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.20 this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Angels rank 15th in MLB with a combined 1.296 WHIP this season.
- With 53 homers allowed, the Angels rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Segura or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Segura Stats and Trends
- In 46.5% of his games this season (20-of-43), Segura has recorded a hit. In eight of those games (18.6%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In the 43 games in which he’s logged a plate appearance this season, he has no home runs.
- He has scored a run 11 times this season in 43 games played (25.6%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In four of 43 games this season, Segura has tallied an RBI. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- In 48.8% of his contests this year (21 of 43), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In five of those games (11.6%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (30.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (20.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (17.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Ready to bet on Segura, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.