Angel Stadium of Anaheim is where Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels will challenge starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins on Friday, May 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Ohtani ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ohtani
Get the latest odds for Ohtani and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- Luzardo (3-3) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings pitched against the San Francisco Giants on Sunday.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 25-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (3.83), 55th in WHIP (1.367), and 16th in K/9 (10.1).
- The Marlins average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Marlins have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.48) in the majors this season.
- Marlins pitchers have a 1.336 WHIP this season, 21st in the majors.
- The Marlins have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ohtani or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Shohei Ohtani Stats vs. the Marlins
Ohtani Stats and Trends
- In 34 of 49 games this season (69.4%), Ohtani has gotten a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 14 of those contests (28.6%).
- He has hit a home run in 12 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 5.7% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 22 times this year in 49 contests (44.9%), including scoring multiple runs in 8.2% of games (four times).
- Ohtani has driven in a run in 21 of 49 games this year, including multiple RBI in 10 of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 30 of 49 games this year (61.2%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 16 of those games (32.7%) included an effort that resulted in more than one punchout.
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (72.0%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (48.0%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (24.0%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (48.0%)|
Ready to bet on Ohtani, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.