At 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Emmanuel Rivera and the Arizona Diamondbacks will take the field against the Boston Red Sox and starting pitcher Chris Sale at Chase Field, airing on BSAZ.
Looking to bet on Rivera ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rivera
Get the latest odds for Rivera and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- Sale (4-2) will take the mound for the Red Sox, his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in seven innings against the San Diego Padres.
- The 34-year-old’s 5.01 ERA ranks 65th, 1.172 WHIP ranks 35th, and 11.1 K/9 ranks sixth among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Red Sox have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.82) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.337 WHIP this season.
- The Red Sox have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 72, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rivera or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Emmanuel Rivera Stats vs. the Red Sox
Rivera Stats and Trends
- Rivera has reached base with a base hit 12 times this year in 20 games played (60.0%), including multiple knocks in 30.0% of them (six times).
- He has hit one homer despite appearing in 20 games this season.
- He has scored at least a run in eight of 20 games played this season (40.0%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Rivera has driven in at least one run in seven of 20 games played this season (35.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has been set down on strikes six times this season in 20 games played (30.0%), including one game where he fanned multiple times.
|5 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (58.3%)|
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (25.0%)|
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (41.7%)|
|1 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Rivera, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.