Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox take on starter Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Chase Field.
Looking to bet on Devers ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Devers
Get the latest odds for Devers and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Pfaadt (0-1) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 7.65 ERA this season with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across four games.
- The Diamondbacks average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.51) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.330 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 16th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Devers or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Devers Stats and Trends
- Devers has a hit in 61.2% of his games this season (30 of 49), and he posted multiple hits in 15 of those contests (30.6%).
- In 11 of 49 games this season, he has homered (22.4%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 6.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (21 of 49), he has scored at least a run. In six of those games (12.2%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Devers has produced at least one run 24 times this season in 49 tries (49.0%), including driving in more than one run in 22.4% of games (11 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on five occasions.
- He has fanned 32 times this year in 49 games played (65.3%), including 10 times punching out multiple times (20.4%).
|18 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (52.2%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (21.7%)|
|12 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (26.1%)|
|14 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
Ready to bet on Devers, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.