Ha-Seong Kim and the San Diego Padres will hit the field at Yankee Stadium on Friday, May 26, where they will match up with the New York Yankees and starting pitcher Randy Vasquez. The game will start at 7:05 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Kim ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Kim
Get the latest odds for Kim and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Yankees
- Vasquez will make his first start of the season for the Yankees.
- The 24-year-old right-hander will make his MLB debut.
- The Yankees strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have pitched to a 3.72 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.239 WHIP this season, ninth-best in the majors.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Yankees rank 12th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Kim or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kim Stats and Trends
- Kim has picked up a hit in 27 of 45 games this season (60.0%), with multiple base hits in seven of those contests (15.6%).
- In five of 45 games this season, he has hit a long ball (11.1%). He’s left the yard in 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 13 of 45 games played this season (28.9%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Kim has picked up an RBI in 22.2% of his 45 games this season, with more than one RBI in 8.9% of them (four). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has struck out in 30 of 45 games this year, including multiple Ks in nine of them.
|13 (52.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (10.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (30.0%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Kim, the Padres or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.