Evan Longoria’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Boston Red Sox, who will be sending Chris Sale to the hill, match up at Chase Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:40 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Longoria ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Longoria
Get the latest odds for Longoria and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- The Red Sox will send Sale (4-2) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in seven innings pitched against the San Diego Padres on Sunday.
- The 34-year-old’s 5.01 ERA ranks 65th, 1.172 WHIP ranks 35th, and 11.1 K/9 ranks sixth among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.82) in the majors this season.
- Red Sox pitchers have a 1.337 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- With 72 homers allowed, the Red Sox rank 28th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Longoria or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Longoria Stats and Trends
- Longoria has recorded a hit 13 times this season in 28 games played (46.4%), with four multi-hit efforts (14.3%).
- He has left the yard in six of 28 games in 2023 (21.4%), which is 6.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 11 of 28 games played this season (39.3%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Longoria has plated at least one run nine times so far this year in 28 games played (32.1%), including one game in which he plated multiple runs.
- He has struck out at least once in 18 of 28 games this year (64.3%), while fanning multiple times in 10 of those contests (35.7%).
|6 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (46.7%)|
|2 (15.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (13.3%)|
|4 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (46.7%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (20.0%)|
|5 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (26.7%)|
Ready to bet on Longoria, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.