Angel Stadium of Anaheim is where Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels will challenge starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins on Friday, May 26 at 9:38 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Trout ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Trout
Get the latest odds for Trout and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- The Marlins will send Luzardo (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 25-year-old’s 3.83 ERA ranks 37th, 1.367 WHIP ranks 55th, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Marlins strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 4.48 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.336 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Marlins have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Trout or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mike Trout Stats vs. the Marlins
Trout Stats and Trends
- Trout has collected a hit in 34 of 47 games this year, with multiple hits in 12 of them.
- He has hit a home run in 23.4% of his games in 2023 (11 of 47), which amounts to 5.7% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored in 57.4% of his 47 games this season. That includes two or more runs scored in 12.8% of them (six).
- Trout has notched an RBI in 14 of 47 games this season, including multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 74.5% of his games this season (35 of 47), striking out multiple times in 18 of them (38.3%).
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (70.8%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (58.3%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.8%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Trout, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.