Garrett Cooper’s Miami Marlins and the Los Angeles Angels, who will be sending Reid Detmers to the hill, square off at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:38 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Cooper ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Cooper
Get the latest odds for Cooper and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- Detmers (0-3) will take to the mound for the Angels and make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up three earned runs while allowing two hits.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 4.87, a 3.12 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.426 in eight games this season.
- The Angels average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- The Angels have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.20) in the majors this season.
- Angels pitchers have a 1.296 WHIP this season, 15th in the majors.
- With 53 homers allowed, the Angels rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Cooper or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Garrett Cooper Stats vs. the Angels
Cooper Stats and Trends
- Cooper has recorded a hit in 23 of 35 games this year (65.7%), with multiple base knocks in six of those games (17.1%).
- Out of the 35 games he has played in this season, he’s gone yard in five contests (14.3%), going deep in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least once eight times this season in 35 games played (22.9%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- Cooper has notched at least one RBI 12 times this season in 35 games played (34.3%), including six games with more than one RBI (17.1%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 27 of 35 games this year (77.1%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 11 of those games (31.4%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|13 (72.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (17.6%)|
|3 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (23.5%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (41.2%)|
Ready to bet on Cooper, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.