Alex Verdugo and the Boston Red Sox face off against starter Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Chase Field.
Looking to bet on Verdugo ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Verdugo
Get the latest odds for Verdugo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Pfaadt (0-1) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 7.65 ERA this season with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across four games.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.51) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.330 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 16th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Verdugo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Verdugo Stats and Trends
- Verdugo has tallied a hit 35 times this year in 47 games played (74.5%), with 15 multi-hit efforts (31.9%).
- In five of 47 games this season, he has homered (10.6%). He’s left the yard in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 63.8% of his 47 games this season, he has scored (30 times). Also, he’s notched six games with multiple runs in 2023 (12.8%).
- Verdugo has picked up an RBI in 14 of 47 games this season, including multiple RBI in four of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 22 times this season in 47 games (46.8%), including four games with more than one strikeout (8.5%).
|21 (84.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (18.2%)|
|18 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (54.5%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (27.3%)|
Ready to bet on Verdugo, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.