When the Arizona Diamondbacks clash with the Boston Red Sox at Chase Field on Friday, May 26, Ketel Marte will be looking to keep his 24-game on-base streak going against starting pitcher Chris Sale.
Looking to bet on Marte ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marte
Get the latest odds for Marte and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- The Red Sox will send Sale (4-2) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in seven innings against the San Diego Padres.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 34-year-old ranks 65th in ERA (5.01), 35th in WHIP (1.172), and sixth in K/9 (11.1).
- The Red Sox strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.82) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.337 WHIP this season.
- The Red Sox have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 72, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marte or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Marte Stats and Trends
- In 76.1% of his games this year (35-of-46), Marte has recorded a hit. In 13 of those games (28.3%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- He has hit a home run in 13.0% of his games this season (46 contests), going yard in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 22 of 46 contests this year (47.8%), he has scored, and four of those games (8.7%) included an effort that produced more than one run scored.
- Marte has notched at least one RBI in 30.4% of his games this year (14 of 46), including more than one RBI in six of them (13.0%).
- He has fanned 25 times this year in 46 games played (54.3%), including seven times striking out multiple times (15.2%).
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (33.3%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|1 (4.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.8%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Marte, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.