When the Colorado Rockies match up against the New York Mets at Coors Field on Friday, May 26, Jurickson Profar will be attempting to keep his 32-game on-base streak going against starting pitcher Max Scherzer.
Looking to put down a bet on Profar ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Profar
Get the latest odds for Profar and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Mets
- The Mets will send Scherzer (3-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed three hits in six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 38-year-old has pitched to a 4.01 ERA this season with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.5 walks per nine across seven games.
- The Mets have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Mets pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.62 this year, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Mets rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.353 WHIP this season.
- The Mets have allowed the fourth-most home runs this season with 70, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Profar or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jurickson Profar Stats vs. the Mets
Profar Stats and Trends
- Profar has tallied a hit 29 times this season in 43 games played (67.4%), with 12 multi-hit efforts (27.9%).
- He has gone yard in 9.3% of his games in 2023 (four of 43), which amounts to 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 18 of 43 games played this season (41.9%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Profar has notched at least one RBI 13 times this season in 43 games played (30.2%), including five times plating multiple runs (11.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 23 of 43 games this year, including multiple Ks in 11 of them.
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (25.0%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Ready to bet on Profar, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.