Coors Field is where Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies will face off against starter Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Friday, May 26 at 8:40 PM ET.
Looking to wager on McMahon ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for McMahon
Get the latest odds for McMahon and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Mets
- Scherzer (3-2) will take the mound for the Mets, his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians while allowing three hits.
- The 38-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with a 4.01 ERA, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .218.
- The Mets average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Mets have pitched to a 4.62 this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- Mets pitchers have a 1.353 WHIP this season, 23rd in the majors.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Mets rank 27th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with McMahon or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ryan McMahon Stats vs. the Mets
McMahon Stats and Trends
- McMahon has tallied a hit 28 times this year in 47 games played (59.6%), with eight multi-hit efforts (17.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in four games this season, going deep in 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
- In 19 of 47 games this year, he has touched home plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- McMahon has driven in at least one run in 31.9% of his games this season (15 of 47), including two or more RBI in three of them (6.4%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 37 times this season in 47 tries (78.7%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 38.3% of games (18 times).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.2%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.7%)|
Ready to bet on McMahon, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.