Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels meet starter Jesus Luzardo and the Miami Marlins at 9:38 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
Looking to place a bet on Drury ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Drury
Get the latest odds for Drury and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- Luzardo (3-3) will take the mound for the Marlins, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed five innings while giving up six earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 25-year-old ranks 37th in ERA (3.83), 55th in WHIP (1.367), and 16th in K/9 (10.1).
- The Marlins strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 4.48 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.336 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Marlins have allowed 60 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Drury or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Drury Stats vs. the Marlins
Drury Stats and Trends
- In 60.9% of his 46 games this season, Drury has recorded a base hit (28 times). He’s also registered 10 multi-hit games in 2023 (21.7%).
- In 13.0% of his games this season, he has homered (six of 46). He’s gone deep in 3.9% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least a run in 16 of 46 games this season (34.8%), which includes two or more runs scored in three of them (6.5%).
- Drury has picked up at least one RBI 14 times this year in 46 games played (30.4%), including five games with more than one RBI (10.9%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has struck out in 63.0% of his 46 games this year, while fanning more than once in 34.8% of those contests (16).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (8.7%)|
|13 (56.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (13.0%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Drury, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.