On Friday, May 26 at 7:20 PM ET, Edmundo Sosa and the Philadelphia Phillies will square off against starter Jared Shuster and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, airing on MLBN.
Looking to place a bet on Sosa ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Sosa
Get the latest odds for Sosa and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- Shuster (1-2) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed one hit in six innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with a 5.49 ERA, 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .216.
- The Braves average 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Braves have pitched to a 3.66 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Braves rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.275 WHIP this season.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Sosa or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Edmundo Sosa Stats vs. the Braves
Sosa Stats and Trends
- Sosa has picked up a hit in 23 of 37 games this season, with multiple hits in six of them.
- In 8.1% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (three of 37). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.6% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In eight of 37 games this season (21.6%), he has touched home plate at least one time, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Sosa has recorded an RBI in 11 of 37 games this year.
- He has struck out at least once in 21 of 37 games this season (56.8%), while fanning multiple times in four of those contests (10.8%).
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (60.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (26.7%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (13.3%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.7%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Sosa, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.