Chad Wallach and the Los Angeles Angels will take the field at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Friday, May 26, where they will challenge the Miami Marlins and starting pitcher Jesus Luzardo. The contest will begin at 9:38 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Wallach ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wallach
Get the latest odds for Wallach and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Miami Marlins
- The Marlins’ Luzardo (3-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up six earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 25-year-old’s 3.83 ERA ranks 37th, 1.367 WHIP ranks 55th, and 10.1 K/9 ranks 16th.
- The Marlins strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.48) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.336 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Marlins rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wallach or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Wallach Stats and Trends
- Wallach has collected a base hit seven times this season in 17 games played (41.2%), including multiple knocks on three occasions (17.6%).
- Out of the 17 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in three contests (17.6%), taking the pitcher deep in 5.9% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in seven of 17 contests this season.
- Wallach has plated at least one run in 23.5% of his games this year (four of 17), including more than one RBI in three of those games (17.6%).
- He has fanned 13 times this year in 17 games played (76.5%), including four times striking out multiple times (23.5%).
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (57.1%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (28.6%)|
|5 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (28.6%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (14.3%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (14.3%)|
Ready to bet on Wallach, the Angels or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.