At 9:38 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Nick Fortes and the Miami Marlins will suit up against the Los Angeles Angels and starting pitcher Reid Detmers at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, airing on BSW.
Looking to bet on Fortes ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Fortes
Get the latest odds for Fortes and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- The Angels will hand the ball to Detmers (0-3) for his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with a 4.87 ERA, 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .259.
- The Angels average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- Angels pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.20 this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Angels pitchers have a 1.296 WHIP this season, 15th in the majors.
- The Angels have given up 53 home runs so far this season (the 11th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Fortes or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nick Fortes Stats vs. the Angels
Fortes Stats and Trends
- Fortes has recorded a hit 17 times this season in 31 games played (54.8%), with four multi-hit efforts (12.9%).
- This season, he has homered in two of the 31 games, leaving the ballpark in 1.9% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in seven of 31 contests this year.
- Fortes has tallied at least one RBI in five of 31 games played this season (16.1%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- He has fanned 17 times this season in 31 games played (54.8%), including five times punching out multiple times (16.1%).
|9 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||8 (44.4%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.6%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (22.2%)|
|1 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|3 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (11.1%)|
Ready to bet on Fortes, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.