Truist Park is where J.T. Realmuto and the Philadelphia Phillies will go up against starter Jared Shuster and the Atlanta Braves on Friday, May 26 at 7:20 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Realmuto ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Realmuto
Get the latest odds for Realmuto and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- The Braves’ Shuster (1-2) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with a 5.49 ERA, 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .216.
- The Braves strike out 9.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- The Braves have pitched to a 3.66 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- Braves pitchers have a 1.275 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
- The Braves have allowed the fourth-fewest home runs this season at just 48, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Realmuto or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.T. Realmuto Stats vs. the Braves
Realmuto Stats and Trends
- Realmuto has collected a hit in 68.2% of his 44 games this year, with at least two hits in 27.3% of those contests (12).
- Out of the 44 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a home run in three contests (6.8%), homering in 1.7% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate 15 times this year in 44 games played (34.1%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Realmuto has driven in at least one run 13 times this season in 44 games played (29.5%), including four games with more than one RBI (9.1%).
- In 61.4% of his 44 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (27 times). He’s also had eight games with multiple Ks in 2023 (18.2%).
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (81.8%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (40.9%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (40.9%)|
|1 (4.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Ready to bet on Realmuto, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.