Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will hit the field at Truist Park on Friday, May 26, where they will challenge the Atlanta Braves and starting pitcher Jared Shuster. The contest will begin at 7:20 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bohm ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bohm
Get the latest odds for Bohm and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Atlanta Braves
- The Braves will hand the ball to Shuster (1-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 5.49, 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .216 in four games this season.
- The Braves average 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Braves have the fourth-best ERA (3.66) in the majors this season.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.275 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Braves have given up the fourth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 48 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bohm or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alec Bohm Stats vs. the Braves
Bohm Stats and Trends
- Bohm has tallied a hit 35 times this year in 50 games played (70.0%), with 11 multi-hit efforts (22.0%).
- He has hit a home run in six games this season, leaving the ballpark in 2.9% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 17 times this season in 50 contests (34.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 12.0% of games (six times).
- Bohm has driven in a run in 21 of 50 games this year, including multiple RBI in 10 of them. He has also plated three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 26 times this year in 50 tries (52.0%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 12.0% of games (six times).
|18 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (65.4%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (26.9%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (30.8%)|
|2 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (15.4%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (46.2%)|
Ready to bet on Bohm, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.