Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is currently riding a 13-game hitting streak, and he’ll be trying to keep that streak going against Chris Sale when the Arizona Diamondbacks and Boston Red Sox go head to head at Chase Field on Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- Sale (4-2) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the San Diego Padres.
- The 34-year-old’s 5.01 ERA ranks 65th, 1.172 WHIP ranks 35th, and 11.1 K/9 ranks sixth among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.82 this season, which ranks 25th in baseball.
- Red Sox pitchers have a 1.337 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- The Red Sox have allowed the third-most home runs this season with 72, or 1.4 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Red Sox
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- Gurriel has a hit in 75.0% of his games this year (33 of 44), and he posted multiple hits in 13 of those games (29.5%).
- Out of the 44 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s homered in seven contests (15.9%), leaving the yard in 4.4% of his plate appearances.
- In 47.7% of his games this year (21 of 44), he has touched home plate at least one time. In five of those games (11.4%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Gurriel has tallied at least one RBI in 17 out of 44 games this season (38.6%). He has collected more than one RBI in six of them (13.6%).
- He has been set down on strikes at least once in 47.7% of his games this season (21 of 44), striking out multiple times in seven of those contests (15.9%).
|14 (70.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|10 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (45.8%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.7%)|
|10 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (29.2%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.