Chase Field is where Connor Wong and the Boston Red Sox will take on starter Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Wong ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wong
Get the latest odds for Wong and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Pfaadt (0-1) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 7.65, 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .288 in four games this season.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.51 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.330 WHIP this season.
- With 59 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wong or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Wong Stats and Trends
- Wong has reached base with a base hit 16 times this season in 33 games played (48.5%), including multiple knocks in 15.2% of them (five times).
- He has hit a long ball in 12.1% of his games in 2023 (four of 33), which amounts to 4.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 14 of 33 games this year (42.4%), which includes two or more runs scored in three of those games (9.1%).
- Wong has driven in at least one run seven times this season in 33 games played (21.2%), including five games with more than one RBI (15.2%).
- He has been set down on strikes in 27 of 33 games this season, including multiple Ks in six of them.
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (43.8%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (6.3%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (43.8%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.3%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (18.8%)|
Ready to bet on Wong, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.