The upcoming matchup between Christian Yelich’s Milwaukee Brewers and the San Francisco Giants (with Alex Wood drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Yelich ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Yelich
Get the latest odds for Yelich and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- The Giants will send Wood (0-0) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed six hits in 4 1/3 innings against the Miami Marlins.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in six games this season with an ERA of 4.05, a 2.63 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.450.
- The Giants average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (nine) in the league this season.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.09 this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.308 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- With 60 homers allowed, the Giants rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Yelich or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Yelich Stats vs. the Giants
Yelich Stats and Trends
- Yelich has collected a base hit 30 times this season in 47 games played (63.8%), including multiple knocks on 13 occasions (27.7%).
- He has hit a home run in six of 47 games in 2023 (12.8%), which is 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 48.9% of his contests this year (23 of 47), with two or more runs scored in 11 of them (23.4%).
- Yelich has picked up at least one RBI 16 times this year in 47 tries (34.0%), including driving in more than one run in 14.9% of games (seven times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has struck out at least once 26 times this year in 47 games (55.3%), including 13 games with more than one strikeout (27.7%).
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (60.9%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Ready to bet on Yelich, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.