Dominic Fletcher’s Arizona Diamondbacks and the Boston Red Sox, who will be sending Chris Sale to the hill, face off at Chase Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Fletcher ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Fletcher
Get the latest odds for Fletcher and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Boston Red Sox
- Sale (4-2) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw seven innings against the San Diego Padres, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 34-year-old ranks 65th in ERA (5.01), 35th in WHIP (1.172), and sixth in K/9 (11.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Red Sox strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.82 this season, which ranks 25th in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.337 as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Red Sox have given up the third-most long balls so far this season with 72 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Fletcher or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Fletcher Stats and Trends
- Fletcher has recorded a hit in 16 of 21 games this year, with multiple hits in six of them.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 21 games this season, he has swatted two homers.
- He has scored a run 10 times this year in 21 games played (47.6%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In five of 21 games this year (23.8%), Fletcher has notched an RBI, and in three of those games (14.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 13 times this year in 21 tries (61.9%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 19.0% of games (four times).
|7 (77.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (75.0%)|
|5 (55.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (8.3%)|
|4 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (50.0%)|
|2 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (16.7%)|
Ready to bet on Fletcher, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.