Brian Anderson and the Milwaukee Brewers will hit the field at American Family Field on Friday, May 26, where they will challenge the San Francisco Giants and starting pitcher Alex Wood. The contest will begin at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Anderson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Anderson
Get the latest odds for Anderson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Wood (0-0) will take the mound for the Giants, his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings while giving up four earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.05, a 2.63 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.450 in six games this season.
- The Giants average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (nine) in the league this season.
- The Giants have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.09) in the majors this season.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of 1.308 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Giants have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Anderson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brian Anderson Stats vs. the Giants
Anderson Stats and Trends
- Anderson has reached base with a base hit 27 times this season in 48 games played (56.3%), including multiple knocks in 18.8% of them (nine times).
- He has hit a home run in six of 48 games in 2023 (12.5%), which is 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run in 20 out of 48 games this year (41.7%), which includes more than one run scored in four of those contests (8.3%).
- Anderson has driven in at least one run in 33.3% of his games this year (16 of 48), including more than one RBI in seven of them (14.6%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 72.9% of his 48 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (35 times). He’s also had 15 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (31.3%).
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (54.2%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.5%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (37.5%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Anderson, the Brewers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.