At 8:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets will suit up against the Colorado Rockies and starting pitcher Connor Seabold at Coors Field, airing on SNRM.
Looking to bet on Lindor ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lindor
Get the latest odds for Lindor and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- The Rockies will send Seabold (1-1) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in 3 2/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with a 5.97 ERA, 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .313.
- The Rockies strike out just 7.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Rockies have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.10) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.490 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have given up 64 home runs so far this season (the 23rd-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lindor or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Francisco Lindor Stats vs. the Rockies
Lindor Stats and Trends
- Lindor has tallied a hit 34 times this year in 51 games played (66.7%), with nine multi-hit efforts (17.6%).
- In seven of 51 games this season, he has hit a long ball (13.7%). He’s gone deep in 3.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 45.1% of his contests this season (23 of 51), with two or more runs scored in five of those games (9.8%).
- In 19 of 51 games this season (37.3%), Lindor has picked up an RBI, and in eight of those games (15.7%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has fanned 32 times this year in 51 games played (62.7%), including 15 times striking out multiple times (29.4%).
|14 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (66.7%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (13.3%)|
|11 (52.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (40.0%)|
|3 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (13.3%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (36.7%)|
Ready to bet on Lindor, the Mets or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.