Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies face off against starter Max Scherzer and the New York Mets at 8:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Coors Field.
Looking to bet on Blackmon ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Blackmon
Get the latest odds for Blackmon and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the New York Mets
- The Mets’ Scherzer (3-2) will make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed three hits in six scoreless innings against the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 38-year-old has an ERA of 4.01, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .218 in seven games this season.
- The Mets have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Mets have the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.62) in the majors this season.
- The Mets rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.353 WHIP this season.
- The Mets have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 70 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Blackmon or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Charlie Blackmon Stats vs. the Mets
Blackmon Stats and Trends
- Blackmon has a hit in 71.1% of his games this season (32 of 45), and he posted at least two hits in 13 of those contests (28.9%).
- In 6.7% of his games this season, he has homered (three of 45). He’s hit a round-tripper in 1.6% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 22 times this season in 45 contests (48.9%), including scoring multiple runs in 8.9% of games (four times).
- Blackmon has picked up at least one RBI 13 times this year in 45 games played (28.9%), including five times driving in multiple runs (11.1%).
- In 48.9% of his contests this year (22 of 45), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In four of those games (8.9%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|18 (78.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (50.0%)|
|1 (4.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Ready to bet on Blackmon, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.