At 9:38 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Garrett Hampson and the Miami Marlins will take the field against the Los Angeles Angels and starting pitcher Reid Detmers at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, airing on BSW.
Looking to put down a bet on Hampson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Hampson
Get the latest odds for Hampson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- The Angels will send Detmers (0-3) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with a 4.87 ERA, 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .259.
- The Angels strike out 8.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- Angels pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.20 this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Angels pitchers have a 1.296 WHIP this season, 15th in the majors.
- The Angels have allowed 53 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 11th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Hampson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Garrett Hampson Stats vs. the Angels
Hampson Stats and Trends
- In 58.8% of his 34 games this season, Hampson has recorded a base hit (20 times). He’s also collected three multi-hit games in 2023 (8.8%).
- He has homered in one of 34 games, leaving the ballpark in 1% of his plate appearances this season.
- He has scored in 11 of 34 contests this season.
- Hampson has driven in at least one run six times so far this year in 34 games played (17.6%), including one game in which he plated multiple runs.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 19 times this season in 34 games (55.9%), including eight games with more than one strikeout (23.5%).
|8 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60.0%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|6 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (25.0%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (15.0%)|
Ready to bet on Hampson, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.