On Friday, May 26 at 9:38 PM ET, Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins will square off against starter Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, airing on BSW.
Looking to place a wager on Arraez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Arraez
Get the latest odds for Arraez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Angels
- The Angels’ Detmers (0-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Minnesota Twins on Saturday.
- The 23-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with an ERA of 4.87, a 3.12 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.426.
- The Angels average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- The Angels have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.20) in the majors this season.
- The Angels have a combined WHIP of 1.296 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- With 53 homers allowed, the Angels rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Arraez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luis Arraez Stats vs. the Angels
Arraez Stats and Trends
- Arraez has collected a hit in 37 out of 46 games this season (80.4%), with multiple base knocks in 18 of them (39.1%).
- He has homered in one of 46 games, leaving the ballpark in 0.5% of his plate appearances this season.
- In 15 of 46 games this year (32.6%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 14 of 46 games this year (30.4%), Arraez has plated a run, and in four of those games (8.7%) he knocked in multiple runs.
- This season, he has gone down on strikes in nine of 46 games.
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (81.8%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (40.9%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (40.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (27.3%)|
Ready to bet on Arraez, the Marlins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.