On Friday, May 26 at 9:40 PM ET, Triston Casas and the Boston Red Sox will square off against starter Brandon Pfaadt and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, airing on BSAZ.
Looking to bet on Casas ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Casas
Get the latest odds for Casas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks’ Pfaadt (0-1) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings while giving up three earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with an ERA of 7.65, a 1.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.550.
- The Diamondbacks average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- The Diamondbacks have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.51) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.330 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 59 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Casas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Casas Stats and Trends
- Casas has recorded a hit 19 times this year in 42 games played (45.2%), with three multi-hit efforts (7.1%).
- In 14.3% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (six of 42). He’s hit a round-tripper in 3.9% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 17 of 42 games this year (40.5%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- In 23.8% of his contests this year (10 of 42), Casas has tallied at least one RBI. In five of those games (11.9%) he recorded two or more RBI.
- He has been set down on strikes in 28 of 42 games this year, including multiple Ks in 11 of them.
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (20.0%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Casas, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.