At 9:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Masataka Yoshida and the Boston Red Sox will take the diamond against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Brandon Pfaadt at Chase Field, airing on BSAZ.
Looking to place a bet on Yoshida ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Yoshida
Get the latest odds for Yoshida and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Pfaadt (0-1) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in four games this season with an ERA of 7.65, a 1.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.550.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.51 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.330 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 16th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Yoshida or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Yoshida Stats and Trends
- In 30 of 42 games this season (71.4%), Yoshida has gotten a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 17 of those contests (40.5%).
- He has homered in five games this season, leaving the ballpark in 3.2% of his chances at the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 20 out of 42 games this season (47.6%), which includes more than one run scored in five of those contests (11.9%).
- Yoshida has driven in a run in 15 of 42 games this year, including multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 15 of 42 games played this season (35.7%), fanning multiple times in two games.
|15 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (75.0%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (40.0%)|
|13 (59.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (20.0%)|
Ready to bet on Yoshida, the Red Sox or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.