The upcoming contest between Christian Bethancourt’s Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angeles Dodgers (with Noah Syndergaard getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Bethancourt ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bethancourt
Get the latest odds for Bethancourt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- The Dodgers will send Syndergaard (1-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.88, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .290 in nine games this season.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.26) in the majors this season.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.236 WHIP this season, seventh-best in the majors.
- The Dodgers have allowed 58 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bethancourt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Bethancourt Stats and Trends
- Bethancourt has collected a hit in 20 of 32 games this year (62.5%), with at least two hits in six of them (18.8%).
- He has homered in 21.9% of his games this season (32 contests), going yard in 6.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 43.8% of his games this season (14 of 32), he has scored at least a run. In three of those games (9.4%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Bethancourt has driven in at least one run nine times this year in 32 tries (28.1%), including driving in more than one run in 12.5% of games (four times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions.
- In 71.9% of his 32 games this season, he has struck out (23 times). He’s also had eight games with multiple Ks in 2023 (25.0%).
|11 (61.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (64.3%)|
|5 (27.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.1%)|
|10 (55.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (28.6%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (21.4%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (21.4%)|
Ready to bet on Bethancourt, the Rays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.