When the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 26, Freddie Freeman will be looking to keep his 14-game hitting streak going against starter Jalen Beeks.
Looking to place a bet on Freeman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Freeman
Get the latest odds for Freeman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays will hand the ball to Beeks (1-2) for his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw two innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up one earned run while allowing one hit.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 4.68 ERA this season with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.3 walks per nine across 18 games.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- The Rays have the fifth-best ERA (3.69) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined 1.204 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Rays rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Freeman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Freddie Freeman Stats vs. the Rays
Freeman Stats and Trends
- In 76.5% of his games this season (39-of-51), Freeman has posted a hit. In 20 of those games (39.2%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- He has homered in 15.7% of his games this season (51 contests), going yard in 3.9% of his trips to home plate.
- He has scored at least a run in 33 out of 51 games this season (64.7%), which includes two or more runs scored in nine of them (17.6%).
- Freeman has picked up at least one RBI 18 times this season in 51 tries (35.3%), including plating more than one run in 13.7% of games (seven times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on five occasions.
- He has been set down on strikes in 54.9% of his 51 games this year, while fanning more than once in 11.8% of those contests (six).
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (74.1%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (33.3%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||19 (70.4%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (18.5%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Freeman, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.