J.D. Martinez’s Los Angeles Dodgers and the Tampa Bay Rays, who will be sending Jalen Beeks to the mound, go head to head at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Martínez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Martínez
Get the latest odds for Martínez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays’ Beeks (1-2) will make his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed one hit in two innings pitched against the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.68, 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .198 in 18 games this season.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.69 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined 1.204 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- The Rays have given up the ninth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 52 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Martínez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
J.D. Martínez Stats vs. the Rays
Martínez Stats and Trends
- In 25 of 35 games this year (71.4%), Martinez has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in eight of those contests (22.9%).
- He has hit a home run in seven games this season, going deep in 6% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 13 times this season in 35 contests (37.1%), including scoring multiple runs in 17.1% of games (six times).
- Martinez has notched at least one RBI in 48.6% of his games this season (17 of 35), including more than one RBI in eight of them (22.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has fanned 27 times this season in 35 tries (77.1%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 37.1% of games (13 times).
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (83.3%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (27.8%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (50.0%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (22.2%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (55.6%)|
Ready to bet on Martínez, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.