Yandy Diaz’s Tampa Bay Rays and the Los Angeles Dodgers, who will be sending Noah Syndergaard to the mound, square off at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Diaz ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Diaz
Get the latest odds for Diaz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Syndergaard (1-3) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the St. Louis Cardinals, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.88, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .290 in nine games this season.
- The Dodgers have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.26 this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.236 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Diaz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Diaz Stats and Trends
- Diaz has reached base with a base hit 30 times this season in 42 games played (71.4%), including multiple knocks in 33.3% of them (14 times).
- He has left the yard in 11 of 42 games in 2023 (26.2%), which is 6.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 24 times this season in 42 games played (57.1%), including eight times when he tallied multiple runs (19.0%).
- Diaz has driven in at least one run in 16 out of 42 games this year (38.1%). He has collected more than one RBI in five of those contests (11.9%).
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 50.0% of his games this year (21 of 42), striking out multiple times in five of those games (11.9%).
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (77.8%)|
|8 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (33.3%)|
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (61.1%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (27.8%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Diaz, the Rays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.