At 6:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays will take the field against the Los Angeles Dodgers and starting pitcher Noah Syndergaard at Tropicana Field, airing on BSSUN.
Looking to bet on Franco ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Franco
Get the latest odds for Franco and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Syndergaard (1-3) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 5.88, a 5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.331.
- The Dodgers have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Dodgers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.26) in the majors this season.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.236 WHIP this season, seventh-best in the majors.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Franco or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Franco Stats and Trends
- Franco has collected a hit in 35 out of 50 games this season (70.0%), with multiple hits in 16 of those contests (32.0%).
- He has homered in 14.0% of his games this season (50 contests), going yard in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 23 of 50 games this year, including multiple runs scored in six of them.
- Franco has plated at least one run 17 times this year in 50 games played (34.0%), including six times driving in multiple runs (12.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 44.0% of his 50 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (22 times). He’s also had six games with multiple Ks in 2023 (12.0%).
|21 (72.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (66.7%)|
|9 (31.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (33.3%)|
|15 (51.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|4 (13.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|10 (34.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Franco, the Rays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.