When the Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays go head to head at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET, Trayce Thompson will be back in the lineup (against starting pitcher Jalen Beeks).
Looking to wager on Thompson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thompson
Get the latest odds for Thompson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Beeks (1-2) will take the mound for the Rays, his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed one hit in two innings pitched against the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 4.68, a 1.83 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.200.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- The Rays have the fifth-best ERA (3.69) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined 1.204 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-lowest in MLB.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Rays rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thompson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Thompson Stats and Trends
- In five of 32 games this year Thompson has gotten a hit, with one multi-hit contest.
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 32 games this season, he has swatted two round-trippers.
- In eight of 32 games this season (25.0%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Thompson has plated at least one run in four of 32 games played this season (12.5%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 71.9% of his contests this year (23 of 32), he has struck out at least once. In nine of those games (28.1%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||3 (16.7%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (22.2%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (11.1%)|
Ready to bet on Thompson, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.